- “Angelina Jolie is terribly sick and dying, she weights 35 KG”,, what if she wasn’t really sick and she is trying to send a global message for the whole world and the leaders about those who are really suffering around the world??
- ” Syria elections “ .. The Syrian regime is making democratic parliamentary elections after around 250,000 person were killed, more than 12 million were displaced according to the United Nations and not to mention infrastructure massive destruction. SERIOUSLY??!!
- “Egypt transferred sovereignty of Tiran and Sanafir, located at the Gulf of Aqaba, to Saudi Arabia“. Now, when I was at school we studied both the Egyptian history and geography alongside the Arab World’s map, but never heard about these island. Was it done purposely? Is there any neutral historian or history book can really confirm the real property of these two Islands? It is unbelievable that no politician or historian could stop this confusion. Social media sites will explode soon. Please any help people.
- “Russia is studying a new law enables every foreigner who marry a Russian woman to get the Russian citizenship and $5000”. Solving the phenomenon of spinsterhood in Russia will absolutely aggravate the same phenomenon in many other countries especially Arab countries. Are they really conscious about this?! It’s just creepy for me.
- “ Direct line with Vladimir Putin” It is annual dialogue between Putin and The Russian for almost 4 hours, he receive millions of questions from around Russia and choose tens of questions to answer personally. For him it is a kind of public polls and a way to be in line with the people. It’s just hilarious thing, I guess The Arab presidents will never reach this level.
- “Saudi prince Fahd son of Abdul Aziz has been poisoned and survived”…. Who cares !! It’s my first time to hear about him.
- “Eu-Turkey AGREEMENT about the Syrian refugees”, the idea is : If Turkey and EU can’t stand the refugees problem anymore why they support the fight in Syria? Why don’t they work to reach a political solution to save the Syrian then they won’t need to escape to Turkey and Europe anymore.
- “Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and her husband Prince William in a royal tour to India and Bhutan” .. It is very nice visit and they really enjoyed their time there. Just came to my mind “A Passage to India” novel that I studied in the university, it talks about the English-Indian relationship, the British Raj , and the Indian independence movement in the 1920s when India was a British colony. Is this visit a kind of Neocolonialism for India or they are trying to be nice after the very bad old history?!! I believe the United Kingdom will never forget its colonial goals in India.